Living at a Healthy Weight Can Reduce Your Chances of Suffering from Long Term Debilitating Disease
Ideal Protein is Your Personalized Weight Loss Program
Studies show obesity is a causal factor in some of the worst preventable diseases; type 2 diabetes, asthma, gallbladder disease, osteoarthritis, chronic back pain, several types of cancers (colorectal, kidney, breast, endometrial, ovarian and pancreatic cancers) and major types of cardiovascular disease (hypertension, stroke, congestive heart failure and coronary artery disease).
If your weight is affecting your health, or you fear it might eventually lead to that, Ideal Protein may have your solution. The fundamental philosophy of Ideal Protein is to increase your overall well being by coaching dieters through gimmick free, sensible weight loss and empowering you with the knowledge to make sustainable, smarter eating choices after dieting. When you follow the Ideal Protein weight-loss method, you will learn:
- how calories are burnt and what calorie consumption means;
- which foods are best suited to balanced weight management;
- when, why and in what combination to eat carbohydrates, fats and proteins;
- why exercise is important to the functioning of the body;
- and much more.
Contact us today to learn more about our sweet desserts, hearty comfort foods, and salty snacks. 225-229-2056
Take a Healthy Leap Forward and Never Look Back
For over a decade, Ideal Protein has been a successful short-term weight loss plan that educates dieters on smarter lifestyle choices. This education increases our dieters chances of keeping excess pounds off, after they’ve lost weight. Our method focuses both on weight loss and post dieting weight management. Ideal Protein offers the following benefits:
- A food program which includes a wide variety of spicy, sweet and salty gourmet foods;
- Sensible, gimmick free weight loss that also encourages cellulite reduction;
- Expert guidance and professional support under the tutelage of your personal weight loss coach;
- The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method has a beginning, a middle and an end!